One of the oldest Grade 1 listed stately homes in Dorset. Originally built in the 1440’s and completely remodeled in 1552. The location has 133 acres of parkland and gardens. The grounds include a lake, deer park, river, waterfall, landscaped lawns, gazebos, sculptures, a walled kitchen garden, fountains, a 1km lime tree-lined drive, and a river running through it. The West Wing of the house has 3 large double bedrooms a mezzanine kitchen and orangery available for use. The West Wing features an extensive taxidermy collection amongst Avery unusual collections of antiques and curios which a great for photoshoots. The location has extensive parking provisions and large vehicle access.
Copyright © 2023 Locations Direct Limited. All Rights Reserved.