Our location agency has one of the best selections of photo shoot locations available to book in London UK today.
Whether you need a quirky, stylish, retro, period, rustic, derelict or modern photo shoot location. Whatever it is you are looking for, it is very likely we have just the location for you!
What is it That Makes a Great Photo Shoot Location?
There are several key factors that makes a location great for photo shoots, here are just a few.
- Good light – big windows that fill a room with lots of natural light.
- Variety – a versatile space to give your images many different looks. This could be down to colours or architecture for example.
- Textures – like the above. If you have a space with a mix of textures like exposed brick, concrete, peeling paint for example, it will help give your images a nice richness.
- Props – fill your location with a variety of props, interesting set dress and unique furniture. This will give the models and photographer lots of fun options to play with creatively.
- Size – it is important to have decent sized rooms. A bit of hight to the ceiling too could help with lighting setups.
We have well suited photography locations available for hire across the whole of the south east and London area, as well as a few in other counties across the UK. We are continually expanding our online database of locations, so that no matter where you’re based, you’ll have access to a shoot location near you.
Rent Your Property as a Photo Shoot Location
If you think your home or venue would make the perfect backdrop to a photo shoot, you can register is with us here.